Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

1 hour ago, Nyxnine said:

Romance or Shonen? 

Hmm... that depends on my mood tbh. I watch romance whenever I want to just relax and listen to the sweet exchange of words. I watch shonen otherwise. But then again, I do prefer reading light novels than watching anime.

How do you feel about modern music like dubstep, EDM and things?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Histoire said:

How do you feel about modern music like dubstep, EDM and things?

I love EDM :D

Im more into chillstep though over dubstep but will listen to both...then again I also like hardstyle :/ polar opposites haha

Ive been to a few events for electronic music ^^ 

im actually listening to Rezz right now.

What's your favorite style of music?

Edited by Nyxnine
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Anime loveer said:

do you have a twin , if you don't , do you want one ?

I might have to go "No" on this one. But then again, is a twin really different from a normal sibling?

Have you ever been bitten by a snake?

no but I came pretty close a couple of times since where I lived was snake and scorpion infested (not joking, when you opened your door you would often see three or four scorpions on the steps, sometimes in the bath tub as well, although I don't know how they got there)

what's the weirdest thing you have eaten?

3 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

If possible would you upload your mind to a robot?

I wouldn't. Doesn't that basically mean immortality? I'd be forced to see humanity make stupid decisions until the end of time. That's scary.

Do you own a pet? How many? What are they?

You would 'live' as long as that robot with your mind in it functions, so technically you could live very long.

I don't own any pets, but when I way younger I always wanted a cat and I think they are great!

If you could live in any time period since the beginning of the universe, including the current one but not future ones, what time period would you want to live in?

Left eye, it's worse than the other and deserves to be poked for its failings~

Would you rather be stung 10 times in different places by normal fire ants, or just once by a super fire ant whose sting is 10 times more painful~?

• Funny 1

4 hours ago, SanguineTear said:

Would you rather be stung 10 times in different places by normal fire ants, or just once by a super fire ant whose sting is 10 times more painful~?

I'd say the super ant. It's like I'd rather get stabbed in the gut with a knife than get stabbed multiple times by a smaller knife. Maybe.

Have you ever rage-quit in a game before?

7 hours ago, Nyxnine said:

What's is your pastime/hobby?

It would have to be reading. I've read a lot of lightnovels since years ago. One of my most recent reads is "Dungeon Defense". Really recommended.

Imouto vs Onee-chan?

• Friendly 1