Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

6 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

there are too many to choose from 😂 one time I saw an insect or arachnid borrow itself inside my leg. it was quite difficult to get it out because it went quite a bit below the skin, so I had to dig a hole by scratching until I finally got it out. stung quite a bit for a while.

have you ever been involved in an accident?

Yes, I was coming home one evening after picking up some food & a woman ran into the back of my car. Luckily, neither of us got hurt & there was very little damage done to both vehicles. 

What is a scary urban legend from where you're from?

• Like 2

wow, my computer lagged....

"Banff Springs Hotel, room 873 — it’s allegedly been sealed off after renovations and hotel management have long denied that the hotel is haunted. Legend has it long ago, a family was brutally murdered in the room, but when the police investigation was finished, the room was redecorated and opened up to guests. That didn’t last long. People staying in room 873 have reported being woken up in the middle of the night to screams, flickering lights, and the sight of bloody hand prints on the walls and mirrors of the room."

They do haunted tours there too. I touched the wall that is supposedly sealed over haha, also spoke to a manager who was walking by at the time, he said its a myth. There are other stories from that hotel though. 

Have you ever lost something so important to you, that you haven't been able to get over it?

Edited by Nyxnine
  • Like 2

Haha ,i lost my stuff so may times , but i cant say they are so important to me , my lunch box , umbrella , coat and notebook are some of the alot of things  i lost :)

How many siblings do you have???

Edited by Anime loveer

On 3/22/2020 at 1:32 PM, Anime loveer said:

The swings ,

When was the last time you cried ?

Like 5 minutes ago actually.  Saddest breakup of my life and it had to happen the day before quarantine and all i want is mad snuggles and makeup sex.

Where would you go (specifically) in the event of a zombie outbreak?

• Wow 1

Yes, fluent in french. OK at Japanese for listening and speaking, very very basic Russian. And currently being taught Cantonese. I want to learn Vietnamese. I looks like French but with way more accents. 

Do you like to cook?

• 1 month later...

It would make me food and pillows, like a replicator from Star Trek. (Which isn’t an anime, but it’s still a cool show). Anyway, it makes u whatever u want in a matter of seconds. I would never have to get up from my bed again! I could watch anime forever!!!! Ok, person below me, could you consider yourself more of an otaku or a weeb? (Otaku in the American sense)

Oops I got my post mixed up on the wrong page

Just now, OtakuKid said:

It would make me food and pillows, like a replicator from Star Trek. (Which isn’t an anime, but it’s still a cool show). Anyway, it makes u whatever u want in a matter of seconds. I would never have to get up from my bed again! I could watch anime forever!!!! Ok, person below me, could you consider yourself more of an otaku or a weeb? (Otaku in the American sense)

That’s not fun. But my answer to the seafood question is no, I’m a vegetarian. But still, do you consider yourself more of an anime-otaku or a weeb

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...