Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

I would ask if my decision turns out correct, if not then I would apologize.

what do you think would happen if all the people(in the world) are ignorant?(another random question xD)

Edited by Guest

I wouldnt know that :P, but well my family told me so, some people do, but I guess it was probably just them being nice xD.

what if you have a slow internet connection? I mean really slow one.

Edited by Guest

hahahaha xD, well I dont think I would date someone that doesnt respect my interest xD.

Well even if I did, I would definitely have a mixed feeling about it, and just deal with it :P.

What if you're actually living a sort of distorted dream that you are currently dreaming as a baby?

There is actually a manga/webtoon about this (ReLife), well he technically just become a highschooler again.

put that aside, I dont think it would change anything, its still me, the end of the route will still be the same :P.

What do you think would happen if everyone was honest?

If I remember what happened before I died, I would totally redo some stupid things I've done and make them better and hopefully get a gf earlier in life.

If you could preform one miracle at the cost of your life, would you do it?

Yes, if I'm that desperate, but I was never 'that' desperate, and I dont think I ever will, and beside I dont really believe in miracles, I believe everything happen because of a reason.

guess I will ask the same question like I did before xD.

Edited by Guest

guess I will ask the same question like I did before xD.

:o You beat me to answering Bunny-san's question xP I'll answer this question now that I see it xP

If everybody was honest somebody would rebel and only tell partial truths and take control of the situation and be a dictator.

What would you do if magic suddenly appeared in the world?

Invite them in for tea and cookies!

xP

What would you do if you suddenly turned into an elephant named Pablo?

Edited by Guest

I would go like "mate, why you no human?!" wait, but I think fox spirit is actually pretty good cliche to be my crush.

What if a part of your body is detachable?

then I can throw it in people's faces xD (that reminds me of a girl in elfen lied....both her arms and legs had been cut off so she had prosthetic ones that would randomly fall off XD/ FSL:what anime are you watching??? O.o me: lol)

if you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life,what would it be?

then I can throw it in people's faces xD (that reminds me of a girl in elfen lied....both her arms and legs had been cut off so she had prosthetic ones that would randomly fall off XD/ FSL:what anime are you watching??? O.o me: lol)

No dont worry, I wont ask that since I know you already watched that anime xD, its nana btw(the girl that got prosthetic limbs and arms xD).

rice... typical asian xD.

What if animals can talk human language :P?

(._.) I actually thought about this once back then xD, maybe I will go with "The cool big bro" so whenever my sisters and brothers is in trouble I would say the cool mc line "Dont worry kids, big bro is here to save the day! *wink*"

What if everyone on here was actually just a computer generating dialogue?

just how many of those do you have? ._.

*cool mc voice* only one, and thats you, why? because to me you are the special one mikoto_flirting_icon_by_magical_icon-d7xvxb9.gif.f6daabbfbb17e134fc45c1d0c02c3714.gif .

I do hope that sounds cool, if it is I would add that to the list of lines that can be used in the future :P.

"brothers and sisters" were used for dramatic purposes only btw :P.

jthat's cleverbot.... :P

sure we are pretty smart xD.

PS2, yes because I dont own any console newer than that xD.(not even ps3) But no problem, because #PCMASTERRACE [spoiler=related gif]UpvLxCI.gif.34b3812fba3b37f2b1c3c8a5e66eb718.gif

What if you woke up and were a completely different person?

*cool mc voice* only one, and thats you, why? because to me you are the special one mikoto_flirting_icon_by_magical_icon-d7xvxb9.gif.6657b1a1ce689d585b1b63b0b2bdd16c.gif .

I do hope that sounds cool, if it is I would add that to the list of lines that can be used in the future :P.

that was actually the coolest thing you've ever said! *claps*

I guess it depends on what person I am....but either way I'd freak out :P (I remember watching that tv series back in middle school were that dude was cursed and he woke up as a woman xD)

if you were homeless and starving, would you rather steal or beg for money?

that was actually the coolest thing you've ever said! *claps*

I have a mixed feeling about this... this means that this one line beat that whole text I wrote before :'(.

ask a lot of people to sponsor on me, give me money, I will return it 120% a year later :P, well technically its impossible, since no one would invest on a hobo xD, guess I will try to get some money, but not by begging, I will try to work on it somehow, begging would be the last resort :P.

What if your dreams were a game, and you had to win to wake up?

Tell them, that Im one of them, then in the end betray them and kill everyone like a cool mc would xD.

What if space wasn't real, but just something that someone brought up and we believed in it :P?

What if space wasn't real, but just something that someone brought up and we believed in it :P?

I wouldn't be surprised...it's actually one of my many possible theories :P

what if you suddenly woke up in your favourite anime but everyone thought you looked creepy cause you're 3D? :P