Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

noooo, y u do dis? well I guess I will try to convince them that Im just unique and tell them to continue life xD.

what is your ideal 2d anime girl? (you can change girl to boy if you want)

Edited by Guest

hmm............. the anime girls I like are the ones who are cute, not stupid or useless and don't have unnaturally huge boobs :P I also prefer long hair to short and having a special ability or unusual characteristic is a plus

(Elina just licked my laptop ._. )

do you like colorful socks? (I seriously couln't think of anything better...)

Edited by Guest

(Elina just licked my laptop ._. )

hahahaha xD, she might have found her new food xD.

well like any normal guy would answer, its obviously no xD. I preferred black btw.

What if your inner thoughts could be heard but, only to complete strangers?

Cant lie, I had to search up this "teru teru bozu" xD.

it seems I made this kind of thing once in the past, but currently no.

I asked this before but well I hope to see different answer this time xD, what if a stranger knocks your door at 3 am?

bring her to my house, wait for her to wake up then ask her if she want to be the love of my life :P. Nah, I will probably ask her where she is from and like in every single anime she would say "mmm, no, I dont remember" "I remembered nothing" and she will live with me, stuff happen, she fell in love with me, we get married xD, a good romance story I might say even though its a bit clichéd xD.

What if everyone was a genius in math?

Edited by Guest

Come on atleast leave a girl of my age behind T.T, I mean there will be no future if I was alone xD.

Well it will definitely be weird, I guess I will just be wasting my time until my life ends.

What if no one could sleep?

if we didn't need sleep,we'd have plenty of time to do other stuf :P

let's assume that you know something extremely important that you must not tell anyone no matter what. How long do you think you could take the torturing without spitting out the info?

if we didn't need sleep,we'd have plenty of time to do other stuf :P

I said no one could sleep though, I didnt say that you 'didnt need' sleep :P.

until I feel the info is not important anymore :P, it never happens to me but I think I would rather die than betraying the country/people/person/community related to this 'extremely important information'.

What if you had an infinite amount of money?

Then I would punch anyone that criticize my favourite anime xD.

Well I think I would want to enter some random asian cuisine video, just to eat dem foods xD.

what if people can only communicate in gibberish ?(out of idea here xD)

what if people can only communicate in gibberish ?

Technically all language is just gibberish and words are just groups of sounds we choose to interpret in certain ways that we think makes sense , and written language ... well that's even worse , certain shapes are associated with certain sounds / words and depending on the language it just get's more and more complex and gibberish-like (English being one of the worst because you each letter has no meaning on it's own with one or two exceptions).

Also to answer the question in another way , we would go all Tower of Babel again.

Technically all language is just gibberish and words are just groups of sounds we choose to interpret in certain ways that we think makes sense.

Well, I can see your point, but lets look at this in another perspective where English is not gibberish.

What is the definition of gibberish?

[spoiler=definition]unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense

Gibberish itself is a word defined in English, you wouldnt have understood it if it wasnt interpreted in English/any language, and so if you look at it that way, all language is definitely not a gibberish. Why? because techincally every word you spoke of have a meaning so its not meaningless. Yes, you got a point a word like 'the' has no meaning, but well it cant be counted as gibberish when you need that to complete some sentence. (I know my explanation is unclear, was just trying to prove a point)

Well a certain language might be a gibberish to a certain people, but hey, its only going to be meaningless for the people that doesnt understand the language which means its only going to be a gibberish for them but not for people that understand the language.(back to the definition again).

and btw you should be giving question after you answer :P.

Technically all language is just gibberish and words are just groups of sounds we choose to interpret in certain ways that we think makes sense , and written language ... well that's even worse , certain shapes are associated with certain sounds / words and depending on the language it just get's more and more complex and gibberish-like (English being one of the worst because you each letter has no meaning on it's own with one or two exceptions).

Also to answer the question in another way , we would go all Tower of Babel again.

Great answer! I highly approve.

The answer to your invisible question is: The duck told the bartender to put it on his bill xP

What would you do if one day you woke up and could only speak if you were about to tell a terrible corny joke?

...I would never get a girlfriend then ._., and I would be socially awkward from then on, so I would just keep quiet and become an interesting character that only talk with messages/sms.

What if the world as we know it, this advancing world changed overnight, like how it changed with electricity, but this time it was something even better?

lolo wot m8 *ride a camel* *got crashed* *died* *wakes up on 2015 again* :P.

what if you suddenly have a redscarf and a really cute and mature looking face :3?

Edited by Guest