Musuko

Feathers and Steel

Posted (edited)

Hey there, reader! Why should you read my story "Feathers and Steel"? I don't know

Well, if you like video game elements but also want a grounded first-person view of someone playing it, this might be is just for you!

Really though, I've been inspired to write this based on shows that have flawed main characters. A lot of the times, I write based on a third-person point of view that focuses on a plot, rather than the characters. Then, I come to realize that it's boring, despite having a crazy plot with insane twists.

I hope that you can come around to adore the characters and universe I have attempted to build. So far, I've written the introduction to the series.

You can read the story here. If you want some optional music, you can listen to this.

Image result for anime bowing

Thank you so much for your time!

Edited by Kinbaryu
I forgot to link the actual story! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Wow! I really enjoyed this, so much emotion has been put into it. I wish I could write this good. Keep up the good work :)

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

27 minutes ago, VampireKnight19 said:

Wow! I really enjoyed this, so much emotion has been put into it. I wish I could write this good. Keep up the good work :)

Thank you so much for the kind words. You don't know how much they mean to me.

I noticed you're working on something yourself. I'll be sure to read it once it's available.

• Friendly 1

Thanks so much for sharing @Kinbaryu what a heartfelt character you’re bringing to life. I know so many who can relate to her. I’d love to continue reading this intriguing story in a very well thought out world. I love video games too, living like that would be fun, wouldn’t it? 😊

I love that your character whose name has not been said yet has taken it upon himself to mentor the young Ji. We need more hero’s like him don’t we.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I'm glad that you enjoyed it @Seshi. I have a bad habit of giving up on projects, but if you (and others) are willing to read more, then I'll try my best to deliver with something you can enjoy.

As for Ji, I tried to write a character that was a part of me that wasn't a self-insert, so it's great to hear that she's relatable to others. And yes, I do appreciate mentor-like folk like yourself ☺️

• Friendly 1

I’m the same at giving up on tasks.. hopefully you are able to keep it going for a long time, at least until you feel it’s finished. 💕

• Friendly 1