E3 2015

Ryuji

E3 is right around the corner. Just two weeks away. June 16-18. What are some of the games you want to be revealed?

I personally hope for actual release dates for some of the games I'm already hyped for like Fire Emblem If and Bravely Second End Layer. As for the game I want to be revealed, I want it to be a sequel to Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure (though it's probably not going to happen) .......I'm hoping E3 will spark some interest for me in some other games as well. I like being hyped up :P

Aww... Darn. I was about to start this. :'(

Jokes aside, I mostly just looking forward to whatever Nintendo is doing. XBONE is okay, but has terrible presentations while PS4 still almost has nothing and I heard there will be no talk on Kingdom Hearts 3... so... yeah. Nintendo all the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbvzyY1FKr0

Specifically, I want to see a trailer for Star Fox U. Games I want to see announced are things like a new Mario 3D Platformer (how could the NOT do one on the 30th anniversary?), Bravely Third (Square just licensed the title), and... maybe a new Chrono Game? (Hope for one every year, always left disapointed. But Square DID do a survey to see what game they should do next. So chances rise to 0.02%). I also hope to see more DLC announcements for Mario Kart 8, Smash, and Hyrule Warriors. Too bad Zelda U won't be showing this year.

• Like 1

Aww... Darn. I was about to start this. :'(

Jokes aside, I mostly just looking forward to whatever Nintendo is doing. XBONE is okay, but has terrible presentations while PS4 still almost has nothing and I heard there will be no talk on Kingdom Hearts 3... so... yeah. Nintendo all the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbvzyY1FKr0

R.I.P Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I wasn't anywhere where I could watch the live stream. If somebody could post the full list of games discussed today, I would appreciate it.

So far the only ones I really know about are Fire Emblem Fates (which I posted on my thread) and Yoshi's Wooly World which I saw on E3 last year. I want a Wii-U simply for Yoshi's Wooly World. Everything about it is beautiful.

@Ryuji As for what was talked about...

Nintendo: Star Fox Zero, Skylanders, Zelda: Triforce Heroes, Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer and Animal Crossing: Boring Mario Party Rip-off, Metroid: Federation Force, Yoshi Wolly Yarn, Mario Tennis, and Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, Fire Emblem If, Fire Emblem x SMT.

Sony: Last Guardian, MECHO DINO HUNTING GAME!!!, New Hitman, Street Fighter V, No Man's Sky, FFVII remake!!!!

Microsoft: XBONE will get 360 backwards compatibility, Halo 5, Forza Motorsport, New Tomb Raider, Gears 4

Others: New Nier, new South Park game, Kingdom Hearts 3, World of Final Fantasy, Sword Art Online: Lost Song...

That's the most I can think of, I feel like I messed a lot though. xD

----------------------------------------------

My personal E3 conference ratings:

Sony: Really good, but nothing really interest me. There was so little time spent on Vita and I don't have a PS4...

Microsoft: Better then their last two years at least. Never owned a Microsoft console though.

EA: Entire section set to mobile and sport games... Not good.

Ubisoft: Meh, had some high points.

Nintendo: The one I was looking forward to the most, but since they tell us everything they are doing through their Directs every other month, there was nothing very impactfull this time around. It was not bad by any means though.

Overall this E3 was decent, but didn't live up to the hype as much as last year's, especially Ninten's conference. I was looking forward to Zelda U, but that was delayed. I guess I'll wait until next year with the reveal of the NX.

So the only games that interest me are FE:F, FE crossover with SMT, and the Yarn Yoshi game. Too bad I don't have a wii-u yet :P

Nintendo was disappointing this year.

Sony came the best E3 overall this year.

I haven't watch the other conferences expect Nintendo, Sony, and Square Enix.

Not to mention, Square Enix E3 wasn't that bad. Kingdom Hearts 3 has really hyped me up.

I mostly excited about FF7 trailer... but it's not enough for me to buy a PS4. (A new Chrono game, on the other hand...)

I mean, seriously, that teaser looked beautiful. At first I thought it was a movie adaption.

I wasn't able to watch E3 unfortunately [that and I wasn't that interested in it], but I can tell the EA conference was a smash hit from what I've heard.

"UP YOUR SWAG."

Despite not seeing even one trailer from any of the conferences, I'm mildly interested in Dishonored 2, DOOM , Mankind Divided, Souls III, Halo 5 [i'm a Halo fanboy], The new ME [even though it looks like it's gonna be a shooter], and the new Tomb Raider.

There's a couple other games people are hyping that I'm not are Fallout 4 and FF7. I tried playing Fallout 3 years ago and got bored pretty quickly with it. I've heard FF7 was decent, but something tells me it seems highly overrated. That, and the only FF game I've ever played is 13....and that...left a very, very bad taste in my mouth...

I wasn't able to watch E3 unfortunately [that and I wasn't that interested in it], but I can tell the EA conference was a smash hit from what I've heard.

"UP YOUR SWAG."

Despite not seeing even one trailer from any of the conferences, I'm mildly interested in Dishonored 2, DOOM , Mankind Divided, Souls III, Halo 5 [i'm a Halo fanboy], The new ME [even though it looks like it's gonna be a shooter], and the new Tomb Raider.

There's a couple other games people are hyping that I'm not are Fallout 4 and FF7. I tried playing Fallout 3 years ago and got bored pretty quickly with it. I've heard FF7 was decent, but something tells me it seems highly overrated. That, and the only FF game I've ever played is 13....and that...left a very, very bad taste in my mouth...

I heard mixed things about EA, some of the games they talked about were fine... it's how they talked about them that left a sour taste in many people's mouth...

DOOM surprised me, but I'm worried on how it will do... I have a felling it's just a traditional FPS that just uses the name for hype (Could be wrong). I'm planning to get into Halo, but not anytime soon... so I don't have much hype for Halo 5.

I can understand your situation with Fallout and FF7 though. Open world games aren't my thing, so I never really was interested in Fallout or anything similar like Elder Scrolls. FF7 is overrated, but I think it's pretty influential. If you have PSN or Steam, I would recommend it if you like RPGs and your willing to blow $10. It didn't age well in almost any standard, but started a TON of tropes that are used today in RPGs, that alone makes it an interesting experience.

I heard mixed things about EA, some of the games they talked about were fine... it's how they talked about them that left a sour taste in many people's mouth...

DOOM surprised me, but I'm worried on how it will do... I have a felling it's just a traditional FPS that just uses the name for hype (Could be wrong). I'm planning to get into Halo, but not anytime soon... so I don't have much hype for Halo 5.

I can understand your situation with Fallout and FF7 though. Open world games aren't my thing, so I never really was interested in Fallout or anything similar like Elder Scrolls. FF7 is overrated, but I think it's pretty influential. If you have PSN or Steam, I would recommend it if you like RPGs and your willing to blow $10. It didn't age well in almost any standard, but started a TON of tropes that are used today in RPGs, that alone makes it an interesting experience.

The only DOOM game I've ever played was a demo for 3 on the Xbox. Aside from that, I've never even touched a DOOM game. Halo 5, I'll admit, I'm not THAT excited for. However, I am somewhat curious as to why Chief has gone rogue. That, and the mother flippin' Arbiter is back. Can't go wrong with mah boy Keith David. And being that I don't even own a PS, trying out FF7 isn't really an option for me. And Fallout, for me, was literally just going through tunnels and caves constantly. It started to get dull within the first few minutes. That, and the combat wasn't great to me. However, I did enjoy the dialogue and how it changed depending on your character's stats, and the soundtrack is godlike. Three Dog is a bro.

• 3 weeks later...

I am really excited for The Last Guardian, Horizon Zero Dawn, FF7, Fallout 4, Xenoblade X Kingdom Hearts 3, No Man's Sky, FFXV, I only watched the Sony, Nintendo, Ubisoft, and Square Enix, I didnt watch Microsoft because I dont own a XBone and wont likely get one since every other Xbox console I have own prior has been a waste of money and sit around gathering dust, since they barely have any exclusives I would play, and I am not getting it to one or two games, Rise of the Tomb Raider (Time Exclusive) and Sunset Overdrive (Hopefully Timed Exclusive) I am a major JRPG nut, and most of those go to the Sony, or Nintendo. speaking of Nintendo they pissed me off this year with their conference, they tried to make it entertaining than actually showing stuff, and they had stuff for the new zelda and decided not to show it, wtf were they thinking, they said awesome footage too, were they trying to kill themselves this year?

speaking of Nintendo they pissed me off this year with their conference, they tried to make it entertaining than actually showing stuff, and they had stuff for the new zelda and decided not to show it, wtf were they thinking, they said awesome footage too, were they trying to kill themselves this year?

Nintendo said there will be no Zelda U at E3 2015 months ahead of time since they were planning to change some things dramatically compared to the footage they showed last December, I'm trying to figure out why people are still angry at this. I'm disappointed to, being a huge Zelda fan, but I knew for certain there would be no Zelda U at 2015 because Nintendo said there wouldn't.