Hi guys, i just found out im not alone in anime world :X

Sickeyes

3 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Hey, happy you made it here. Welcome 🤗

Thanks! 😁

Uhhh.. im curious..,is there a section where i can talk about something else besides anime, or is whole of it strictly made for anime talks etc.? 🤔

Cuz u know 😅 I like getting know people better :D

Altho, i wish u all the best, i see u are very active here, and it would be really cool talking to you, but i think u are busy enough 😅

9 hours ago, The History Kid said:

Certainly not alone.  Though it's getting harder and harder these days to find a group of people who aren't patronizing and over-opinionated buffoons. (I'm looking at you, tumblr/Twitter.)

Welcome aboard, we're all mad here - and a little insane.  But mostly derp.  Definitely derp.

Finnaly :)

You are awesome guys! 

Im glad you understand me 🤗

3 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

Ah, the Balkans, home of never-ceasing ethnic conflicts 😂

Seriously though, I think it's great that there are people from so many different countries and continents here. I'm wondering, is anime popular in Serbia?

Haha, i see u are well informed.😉

Yes, Balkan is the land of never ending conflict.. But me personally, i dont care about nationality at all🙂

But 99% of Balkan people do, so i consider all of them lower form of life.. Every single one, even my parents😁

Popular? Hahahah

Practicly im the only one in school who knows what anime is hahahah😅

Where are you from? 🙄😄

Edited by Sickeyes
  • Like 1

Hello there, and welcome to AF hope you have a great time. Oh my yes I understand the frustration on not being able to talk anime with my peers. I have found a pretty good group though thankfully. Plenty of anime talk here though hope to see you around the forums.

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

On 6/7/2019 at 12:44 PM, Sickeyes said:

Thanks! 😁

Uhhh.. im curious..,is there a section where i can talk about something else besides anime, or is whole of it strictly made for anime talks etc.? 🤔

Cuz u know 😅 I like getting know people better :D

Altho, i wish u all the best, i see u are very active here, and it would be really cool talking to you, but i think u are busy enough 😅

Hey there, welcome aboard~

Don't worry, there are plenty of non-anime topics here. Pretty much any topic you want to discuss you can make a thread on, within reason at least. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here~

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

A little late on my end, but welcome to the community.

I hope you enjoy your time here, since we are a friendly bunch.

You are certainly not alone in your enjoyment of anime, but finding a decent community is difficult.

As for talking about non anime stuff, we have a bit of that going on on the board. I mainly do it over Discord myself though.

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1