It's National Donut Day!

Shiroe

Oh my! 

Im from Serbia, country in Europe, and my life wish for now is to go to America and succed with my dream hehe. 

Hmm, lets see.. my favourite type is chocolate donut i would say, because in our country donuts are very simple. 😅

Sorry for bad english, my apologise hehe

I love strawberry ice cream @Muco never had a strawberry donut - If it’s a fruity donut, I’d do lemon cream flavor... only because I do filled donuts instead of just choosing flavored icing.

Strawberry icing sounds lovely tho 😍

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I love strawberry Ice as well @Seshi. I actually went out with my bro to a strawberry field and picked a whole basket full of strawberries last summer. Some were as big as my hand palms.

I have already had my share of strawberry ice for this year haha and summer just started. As long the current heat doesn't get any worse, i will stay away from any sort of ice.

Edited by Muco
  • Like 2

For a chain Dunkin' isn't bad.  Nothing fancy, and the coffee is good.  Most of the time that's what I'm after.  We have another one around here that's called Fosters Donuts that's pretty good as well.  Fosters is a constant test of my willpower since they're literally on my way to work.  There's a traffic light that I always have to stop at and they're right there on the corner.  If I look to my right while I'm waiting I can see the racks of donuts displayed inside through their shop window.  🍩 🍩 🍩 🍩 🍩 🍩   And the entrance to their parking lot is right there.

Another one around here worth mentioning is a place called California Donuts down near the Koreatown/Little Bangladesh area in LA.  I'm not a foodie by any stretch (though I do like my donuts) but if you're the kind to post pictures of your food to insta or wherever you'll want to check their donuts out.  Don't worry, they're excellent for eating too.  :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

37 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

I had a bagel.  Does this count?  I feel like it should.  It's certainly donut shaped and it had blueberries in it.

☹️ I am sad that you think this counts. Aaaaaaaand you don’t like cream filling? 

Oh well. You can still have hugs and donuts 🍩 

@Illusion of Terra I love Dunkin doughnuts Bavarian cream filled donuts. But I prefer Krispy Kreme’s plain glaze, since Dunkin specializes in cake donuts, their cream filled are really good IMO, but their plain glazed donuts are on the drier side.

Edited by Seshi
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1