Why it says hidden on all my comments omgg!?

Sickeyes

When i comment to you good people, it says: your comment must be approved by administrator bla bla

And it says Hidden when i post.. 😔

Is this normal or am i doing something wrong, and yeah  Kinbaryu, would u mind exchanhing discords hahah? 😅

It is so annoying, and i cant do litteraly anything except reacting on someones posts(like and stuff like that) 

It says moderator will apporovr your content bla bla bla.. 

And when i post it it says Hidden... 

And noone can see it

Please help

I want to get rid of this message:your content will be approved by moderator. 

But this is my first time on forum and community like this, so if someone couls explain me how i post stuff, i would appreciate, thanks! 

4 hours ago, Sickeyes said:

It is so annoying, and i cant do litteraly anything except reacting on someones posts(like and stuff like that) 

It says moderator will apporovr your content bla bla bla.. 

And when i post it it says Hidden... 

And noone can see it

Please help

hey, and welcome to af-forums, you should be out of moderation view-point now, new users generally require 2 (two) approved posts before they wont be moderated anymore

its a safety measure to avoid spammers spamming AF-forums, welcome to af forums and please enjoy your stay~

xii360 of af forums~

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

• XII360 locked and unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, Illusion of Terra said:

@XII360 Since this has come up again, I'm wondering, do new users get a message explaining that? If not, maybe something like that might be informative and prevent misunderstandings.

not really, new users <shouldn't> be getting any information about it, (and i just checked rules and reg's, it seems to not be posted in there aswell)

ill inform higher-ups about this so we can update/add it on rules and reg's, and discuss about new users getting an info of sort on whole "2 post requirement" rule

thank's for opening this up~