I need help with the translation of the manga

Great_Oil

I am a new forum user named Eugene and i need help.
Are there any people here who have loved the manga authored by Takemiya Keiko? I'm a big fan of her. More than two years ago, I first read a manga called Kaze to Ki no Uta, otherwise it is called The Poem of Wind and Trees. This is the best manga I've ever seen. I found its continuation, called Kami no Kohitsuji or Agnus Dei. But there is one big problem...
I can't read this manga because it's all in Japanese. In this topic, I am looking for help from people who know Japanese well and are ready to help me translate this manga into english. I have three volumes of the Kami no Kohitsuji and I am ready to give them for translation. I don't care how long it takes or how much it costs - I can pay if necessary.
I searched for this manga for a very long time and finally found it, but I don't know Japanese so well...
Please help me. I will be infinitely grateful to you and will pay all your moral expenses.
I can provide a photo with a complete collection of manga "Kaze to Ki no Uta" and three volumes of manga called Kami no Kohitsuji. But for some reason I can't insert the image right now...
In any case, thank you in advance for your responsiveness! I will be immensely grateful to the person who decides to do this. ☘️