Can Someone Make?

Kirito.Yuuki

Can someone make a Darling in the Franxx series reaction from the cast like 1 day before Hiro met Zero-Two at the beginning of the series, not when they where kids, but like the day before Hiro was gonna leave the plantation 13 the first time? And no like time stamp.with no.context and then a reaction from the audience or rather no time stamp.at all please? Because that's really boring looking at a fanfiction with just time stamps and a reaction.

Also.can someone make a similar one but for Shakugan no Shana, but do it like it's their kids reacting to their parents of course Shana and Yuji will look the same as they did in the end of season 3 because Shana is a Flame Haze and Yuji became a true existence(which I am not 100% sure what that means, but for the sake of argument and story let's just say that it makes him immortal age-wise like Shana)and the parents will be seperate from their kids like in a different movie theather and it doesn't need to be much information about them or what they doing just mostly about the kids reactions to the 3 seasons of Shakugan no Shana, also I know about Shakugan no Shana S it's just not very relivent to the story

Confirmed couples:

Yuji Sakai x Shana Sakai a.k.a. Shana alias- Yukari Hirai

Kazumi Yoshida maybe hyato as well x Hyato Ike

Ata Tanaka x Ogata

Keisaku Satou x Margery Daw

Also If ya do.end up making these then please comment or post the link so I can read it also preferably I would chose webnovel or wattpad or fanfiction.(whatever it is) not patreon because I don't have a credit card or debit card