AnimeGirl1992 Posted September 10 Share Posted September 10 Fellow nerds! I propose a debate! What do you think The Big 3 is? Which anime make up The Big 3 and why?? I say 'nerds' with love by the way. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
animechat Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 (edited) I mostly view popular anime as counting toward the Big Three. But as anime became shorter and it became hard to tell what the Big Three were, things changed very fast. Edited September 30 by animechat Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now