Haikyuu!! Second Season

FSL29

[FLOAT_RIGHT]0e638d73c49ed0786b8e0921bd56e5d9.jpg.75fc7a66eb3b6128faca9a4961d96c09.jpg[/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The second season of Haikyuu!!

After losing against Aoba Jousai, the whole Karasuno team feels at a loss. Especially Kageyama and Hinata, who seem to be the most devastated about the defeat. However, the team soon cheers up when a chance for them to go to Tokyo appears. During their training camp there, Karasuno will meet new formidable opponents.

I was pretty surprised when I found out that there is no thread about this anime...

I generally like sports anime even though I have only watched two of them including this, but I think haikyuu just have something more to offer than normal sports genre anime.

Edited by Guest

First two episodes seems great tbh, Well I can see the pacing is not as I expected, even though they will have 25 ep according to MAL, the pacing is too fast. But well I can understand that they probably want to spend it more in the matches scene.

Looking forward to the 3rd one.

A really good episode, overall the best episode so far.

That scene was really funny at the beginning when noya and ryu said "Hey, first year girl, hey" xD.

And again I have been reminded as to why I really like this anime, its because this is basically an anime that I can relate to the most, it still gave me goosebumps from time to time.

"Do you need a reason to not want to lose?" That quote was the thing I can relate to the most.

Looking forward to the next episode.

• 2 weeks later...

A nice episode, and a good view on the strength of the other teams.

It seems the next episode will be the episode where Hinata tries some 'new way of fighting'.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the time to watch both episodes today, and I say it was a great one.

Hinata finally realized that they cant use that quick forever and expect to win anything. From the looks of it, it looks like it will be Tsukki turn to train some new skill, but probably just to improve his blocking.

Haha I will after it completes.I like watching serially.Senpai recognized me;)

Ofcourse I do, your avatar is pretty much the same. Its 24 episodes though, so it may take time for it to finish.

• Like 1

That was a brilliant episode, everyone seems to be learning their own new skills.

Cant wait for Tsukishima's past next episode though.

• Geano locked this topic