Jump to content

Nuclearbud73

AF Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nuclearbud73

  1. Thanks for the replies and the invite. I have a friend who recalls an anime that involved a spacestation with a giant weapon, similar to the Death Star from Star Wars, that had a device on top of it that was like a blender and they put living creatures in the blender to power the gun. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
  2. I'm new here and just looking for answers to some questions. I thought this would be a great site to ask about certain anime and what they are about.
  3. A friend of mine recalls an anime where there was a giant space station, something akin to the Death Star, that had a huge gun on it powered by a blender type machine on top. They would pour living creatures into the blender and that would power the weapon. Anyone know what he is talking about?
×
×
  • Create New...