Forget this (Manwha)

TheHiddenCow

Hello,

i forget a manwha that i was reading and are asking for help.In the Mange was a boy,he was pretty young and was always defending himself and protecting others.But one days he realize that his mother was sad,dont know why,guess it was because he was fighting others.Since this day he promised himself to fight never again.Some year passed and at high school time his father died.His father was a big mysterios buisness men,guess also some martial art user.He gets a message"Fight Back".Since he heard these words he broke the promise to his mother and decided to fight always back.So he starts now fighting the bullys and try to get the place of his father.His mother works in a cafee and looks pretty ordinary but she is also a "queen" of martial arts.

Just now, TheHiddenCow said:

Hello,

i forget a manwha that i was reading and are asking for help.In the Mange was a boy,he was pretty young and was always defending himself and protecting others.But one days he realize that his mother was sad,dont know why,guess it was because he was fighting others.Since this day he promised himself to fight never again.Some year passed and at high school time his father died.His father was a big mysterios buisness men,guess also some martial art user.He gets a message"Fight Back".Since he heard these words he broke the promise to his mother and decided to fight always back.So he starts now fighting the bullys and try to get the place of his father.His mother works in a cafee and looks pretty ordinary but she is also a "queen" of martial arts.