Howdy Doody !

My pleasure to meet you all. 

Muhammad Abuzar Khan here from Lahore, Pakistan. I am just a normal Anime fan but I have completion-ist nature. Due to why I don't only watch shows I like; I also drop shows I hate. Which mean I will even watch the most disturbing/perverted/boring Anime even if I have to glue my @ss in front of the screen. Due to why I watch every genre.

My first Anime was like many other children Dragon Ball. And it should be expected from every one that grow up in the late 90s to 2010. People would crucify you if they heard you don't watch it. That how popular it was. And most of the Anime I have watch are from 2015 - 2020. But my most favorite are old ones. Like Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Fist of the Northstar and Akira. 

The reason I came here because I was trying to find a site that is not radical right-wing or radical left-wing website. I have seen many forums but I was blown away by looking at the layout of this site. I have to say the creator did a great job. People like me only wish they were this talent.

Now, I won't make any more compliment. Or less people will think I am his alt account or something like that. 

Also, can someone explain to me where can I find 0.05mb big image from pfp? I am clueless.