A question about the Skypiea arc.

UltimateZ3000

Hi guys

This is going to be somewhat of a long post, so please forgive me for any inconvenience but I want to be completely honest.

I asked this question on a lot of forums, including this one a long time ago, and still didn't get an answer. In fact, if you searched for this question on google chances are the poster is me. And I also asked people that watch One Piece as well but I'm still looking for answers. And this question is one of the main reasons why I joined this forum. And I'm not doing this because of any malicious intent, I genuinely don't know the answer.

Also, a while back I had my PC completely formatted, so I lost all of the links to the posts that had this question, so I decided to ask the question again here and on a number of forums that I recently joined. Also, please note that I don’t read the One Piece manga.

My question is this:

In the Skypiea arc in the One Piece anime series, Enel, who is the main antagonist of that arc, says he's "god", is that true?

And if so, does he mean he’s A god, like Thor from the Marvel comic book franchise or does he mean he’s THE God, the one one that Muslims and Christians pray to?

And did any of the Straw Hat Pirates believed him?

• Wow 1

Hey, dude! :) Sorry about this, but I only watched the first 20 or so episodes of One Piece, so I obviously can't help you, though I wish I could. Hopefully someone can answer the question for you though. I know what it's like to want to know something about an anime I'm fond of, but nobody has the answer (so far anyway). I've long since forgotten the questions I had though regarding the anime that I was curious about, but I do know how frustrating it is. I sincerely hope someone can help you out, man.

• 1 month later...