Amia Posted September 2 Share Posted September 2 What do you guys think will happen at the end of the manga? I feel like they're teasing a season 2 cause of all of the marketing but at the same time its unlikely. Personnally I wonder if it'll end with the marriage like Mihari speculates in earlier chapters or if Mahiro stays a girl forever Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
teheavenly Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 tunnel rush On 9/2/2026 at 2:44 PM, Amia said: What do you guys think will happen at the end of the manga? I feel like they're teasing a season 2 cause of all of the marketing but at the same time its unlikely. Personnally I wonder if it'll end with the marriage like Mihari speculates in earlier chapters or if Mahiro stays a girl forever The marriage idea is interesting, but I personally think the more important ending will be Mahiro finally making a conscious choice about her future. The manga has gradually made her new life feel less like something being forced on her and more like something she has become comfortable with. That could make a permanent transformation a natural conclusion, although we obviously don't know yet. I’d also be cautious about assuming Season 2 from the current promotion—there’s still no confirmed second season. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
animechat Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 It mostly ended with a clincher and still continues as the series became popular and they are trying to make more and more. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now