where's that full feature "nora's death" anime?

cregox

hi, i'm caue, new here and joined the forum just to share my little anime quest with you. i haven't read any other topic (mostly because i could not quickly find anything related to my quest) and won't stay much longer.

when i was a kid (in brazil), probably back in the 80s (since i was born in '81), i've watched this feature film anime. over and over again. on tape. come to think of it, i also watched a lot of juspion on tape and that wasn't a feature film... so perhaps this wasn't either - although i do think it was just 1 big episode in an SP 2 hours higher quality tape in this case and not an 8 hours EP tape.

now, the only thing i can safely remember is "nora" being sung in a downbeat tune while she dies. literally the only sure thing. it could be a mecha or futuristic or fantasy and it could be a very childish shonen, seinen, kodomo or moe. or none of that. but it sure had a sad song mentioning "nooooraaaa onikonokoni... nooooorikoooo kikadookaioh.", or something, with this very precise amount of syllables.

over the years, every now and then i recall about it for whatever reason. then i fail miserably while seeking for it. nope, parents, brothers and childhood friends don't help. none of them like anime as much as i do as well, except for youngest bro who was born in '88 so no way. today was yet another one of those days...

google gives some nice hints, but perhaps it was released in the 90s... or 70s! at least from the 80s listed there, i think it's none of them. at least clicking in the ones i don't recognize having watched and looking at the 4 character names on the bottom, i could find no nora. and almost none of them reminded me much of the style i very vaguely have in mind, which would be closer (if mamind isn't tricking me) to zillion (i also thing it's none of those alternatives "people also searched for"), the oldest one i remember watching (again, if myself ain't tricking my other self). and i didn't go through all the hundred ones in wikipedia because, well, i don't care that much.

as an addendum, i haven't watched gundam or macross as far as i recall, so perhaps it would be one of those? 

now if i can find it, i'll be sure i did because of that song!

can you help?