Yoshiki Nakumura, love or hate

GabbyHeart1

My favorites of her work is Skip Beat and Crazy Tokyo Paradise. The characters personalities and the exaggerated facial expressions she draws for them is what draws me to her work. I also really love the way she do the sequence of the panels, you can see the action happening even if it is paper on ink. Which is no easy task (I still try). But what keeps me hook is the heart of the story, the DRAMA! She builds up the character and the setting of them so tokyo-crazy-paradise-415023.jpgwell you can feel like it could all be possibly be real/exist. As well how well the character interact makes me come back every time volume after volume, hoping for something to work out.

I am conducting research on her for a project and any response will be nice, here is a few questions to start off:

I hope to find out what others think of her work.

• What is you favorite series or story, not limited to the two mention above? Why?
  • What do you think of her style (art, writing, both)?
  • Which is her strongest point (character, drawing, plot, ect)?
  • Which is her weakest?
  • Dose her work has any influence on you (art, writing, fashion, manga/comic, ect)?

3ea6317ad8af9c5dcd36a32b45e74db3.jpgtokyo-crazy-paradise-416680.jpg9e58fbc9305f6ab5a7238911423e7dbb.jpg

Edited by GabbyHeart1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

On 4/23/2018 at 3:29 PM, GabbyHeart1 said:

My favorites of her work is Skip Beat and Crazy Tokyo Paradise. The characters personalities and the exaggerated facial expressions she draws for them is what draws me to her work. I also really love the way she do the sequence of the panels, you can see the action happening even if it is paper on ink. Which is no easy task (I still try). But what keeps me hook is the heart of the story, the DRAMA! She builds up the character and the setting of them so tokyo-crazy-paradise-415023.jpgwell you can feel like it could all be possibly be real/exist. As well how well the character interact makes me come back every time volume after volume, hoping for something to work out.

I am conducting research on her for a project and any response will be nice, here is a few questions to start off:

I hope to find out what others think of her work.

• What is you favorite series or story, not limited to the two mention above? Why?
  • What do you think of her style (art, writing, both)?
  • Which is her strongest point (character, drawing, plot, ect)?
  • Which is her weakest?
  • Dose her work has any influence on you (art, writing, fashion, manga/comic, ect)?

3ea6317ad8af9c5dcd36a32b45e74db3.jpgtokyo-crazy-paradise-416680.jpg9e58fbc9305f6ab5a7238911423e7dbb.jpg

I love her work also it shows details and how to like form the work of each character in comics plus also the way that she does her artwork and shades in perfectly.