Could you help me find an old fanfiction I forgot the name of?

idaf6

My first time here, I'm quite embarassed about my situation, but I figured I can't be the only one who as ever had a problem like this, right?

So about 2 years ago (a long time I know) I was reading this Levi Ackerman x reader fanfiction. Later that year I fell on some hard times and stopped reading. I'm feeling better now and would love to finish it!

I remeber it was on quotev, it was a modern day au where the reader entered this competition for couples. The reward was 500 dollars or something that the reader wanted to spend on new headphones. They enter, get paired up with Levi, they go on dates, they find a kitten together that they name Tux, the reader had a brother, they also had a room mate. That's really all I remember besides that it was quite well written.

I do not know why I didn't save the link somewhere. I tried the " " trick on google and the one where you put in the name of the site. I feel really bad for having to ask strangers on the internet for help, but I am not going to lie I am desperate. I will probably find it eventually, since I am not going to give up the search, I just have no idea how long it will take me. I thank you in advance for any help, and am sorry for the trouble. 

I wish you a good day, and please pray for me!

On 5/3/2018 at 3:24 AM, Optic said:

Hi @idaf6 welcome to AF.

Interesting - a fan fiction search request!

Do you remember what they had to do in the competition? That may help us to find it.

Hi!

Yes! The judges would randomly pair up strangers and the deal was that these strangers would have to go on dates together every week or so, record themselves and send the videos to the judges! The couple they thought acted the most like an actual couple would win! 

Thank you for trying to help me by the way!