Returning To Anime

Etyo

Question

Hello everyone, I have been away for quite a while once again due to studies. In a few weeks I will be free once again and on holiday and I wanted to refresh my anime list a little. I haven't watched anything since July 2017 please if you could list me some good shows since. Genre I generally prefer to watch I will mention down below, but please keep in mind that if anything is very unique and out of the ordinary I want to hear about it regardless if its within this genre list :) I don't like generic shows.

Favourite Genres: Action, Thriller, Psychological, Romance, Puzzle, Crime. 
Here is my anime list https://kitsu.io/users/Etyo/library

3 answers to this question

Welcome back @Etyo

B: The Beginning - I have recently finished watching Zankyou no Terror, it's very similar in terms of "The Detective solves puzzles in order to find out the whereabouts and the motives of the culprits". Also it's versatile genre is appealing to what you are looking for, Action, Thriller, Psychological, Puzzle, Crime.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Muco said:

Welcome back @Etyo

B: The Beginning - I have recently finished watching Zankyou no Terror, it's very similar in terms of "The Detective solves puzzles in order to find out the whereabouts and the motives of the culprits". Also it's versatile genre is appealing to what you are looking for, Action, Thriller, Psychological, Puzzle, Crime.

This is an extremely good show, I am impressed that something like this was made. I am 3 episodes in and I am loving every second of it, thank you for the recommendation. If you think of anything else let me know. I was planning to just check it out haha, but it hooked me because of its boldness.

• Like 1