Searching an anime, can you help?

PartySmarty

Hey guys,

I recently watched a video on youtube with some anime gifs/vines or whatever they are called these days. I can't find the video anymore - would be too easy i guess.... - but I still know something about the scene.

2 guys get harassed by a group of guys. The 2 guys don't want to fight them. Then a girl the same age steps around the corner and goes to town on the guys with some epic marshal arts skills. 

The girl has short light red/pink hair and the guys have blond and brown hair. They are definitly in school age.

The first guy from the attackers pulls out a knife but the girl mocks him and he gets destroyed. While the girl fights the group of guys, the guys she is fighting for (the 2 guys) make fun of them by encouraging them to fight harder. You know something like "You guys can't even beat a girl?" and then the other guy (blond) asks him on which side he is.

After the girl knocked out everybody they run away but they get caught by the girlfriend of one guy the girl knocked out. She brought her brother's gang and then the video is over.

The anime seems to be fairly new. 

I know thats pretty thin but it would be awesome if someone knows the name of the anime :)

Nevermind. Found it. It's called "To be heroine"

It's always the same. You post something, 5 min later you find it yourself....

• Like 1