Hajime no Ippo

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]1.thumb.jpg.fabfef99d0962d0118a95d2f144b8a5a.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Makunouchi Ippo has been bullied his entire life. Constantly running errands and being beaten up by his classmates, Ippo has always dreamed of changing himself, but never has the passion to act upon it. One day, in the midst of yet another bullying, Ippo is saved by Takamura Mamoru, who happens to be a boxer. Ippo faints from his injuries and is brought to Takamura boxing gym to recover. As he regains consciousness, he is awed and amazed at his new surroundings in the gym, though lacks confidence to attempt anything. Takamura places a photo of Ippo’s classmate on a punching bag and forces him to punch it. It is only then that Ippo feels something stir inside him and eventually asks Takamura to train him in boxing. Thinking that Ippo does not have what it takes, Takamura gives him a task deemed impossible and gives him a one week time limit. With a sudden desire to get stronger, for himself and his hard working mother, Ippo trains relentlessly to accomplish the task within the time limit. Thus Ippo’s journey to the top of the boxing world begins.

The manga follows Ippo through his journey as a boxer showing how he overcomes his trials and tribulations with determination and hard work.

My favorite manga as it shows that hard work and determination can overcome all.

Ippo is one of the greatest characters ever made and the story is so brilliant that once you start this manga you wont be able to stop.

hajime_no_ippo.thumb.jpg.cf0009b1c1516f117c3b759acfe29290.jpg

• 6 months later...

I've waited too long for season 4 to start. I'm going to start reading the manga. I understand that their main focus is selling the manga which they're doing really good at. I'll just experience the story through the manga, and enjoy it from there. Until season 4 is announced.

I've waited too long for season 4 to start. I'm going to start reading the manga. I understand that their main focus is selling the manga which they're doing really good at. I'll just experience the story through the manga, and enjoy it from there. Until season 4 is announced.

Sadly I don't think season 4 will be starting any time soon , even if it is picked up I fear that it will have to cut a huge amount of material from the manga due to how far ahead the manga is ... that or we will be left waiting for another few years before the 5th season starts :'(

Sadly I don't think season 4 will be starting any time soon , even if it is picked up I fear that it will have to cut a huge amount of material from the manga due to how far ahead the manga is ... that or we will be left waiting for another few years before the 5th season starts :'(

As long as they keep giving us content. I'm happy with that. The graphics are going to be top notch though. Also I'm tempted to read the manga. So I don't have to wait that long.

As long as they keep giving us content. I'm happy with that. The graphics are going to be top notch though. Also I'm tempted to read the manga. So I don't have to wait that long.

I recommend that you do , things are amazing now from what I hear , I'm still a little behind but even where I am now is amazing @_@

• Like 1