Does someone know a good mixer?

shironeko

Hi :D

I started a YouTube channel 2 weeks ago and I have some problems with mixing or blending my voice and the music together. I'm using Adobe Audition (and sometimes audacity) but I don't know what settings would be the best for me... or how to make it to sound more professional, close to studio quality. I love singing and I want to grow my channel and make a living from it. I don't have money yet to hire someone but later. ^_^

I also have some problems with my mic, it has a static noise when I'm recording and I don't know how to fix it. When I speak on for example Skype, there is no noise... but when I'm recording my voice with audacity or audition it comes back unfortunately. :/ What should I do? I have a Blue Yeti mic.

I hope somebody can help! :)

This is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG6LnjdxJST-7mWlqeMe9Hg

Can someone help me, please? I'd really appreciate that. Thank you. :)

• Like 1

59e217935bedd_thidOIP.BFoVuf6sOmbOiyh_g7gOUwEsEspid15.1.jpg.2a59701c886a43d68eb3ac88f761d92e.jpg

I hear this one is top-notch.

I honestly don't know anything about this issue, but you should just ask people what there favourite youtuber's use, or watch video's on it on youtube, there is some good info on there for youtube starters like yourself. I am sorry I myself cant be of any help.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

[ATTACH=full]32296[/ATTACH]

I hear this one is top-notch.

I honestly don't know anything about this issue, but you should just ask people what there favourite youtuber's use, or watch video's on it on youtube, there is some good info on there for youtube starters like yourself. I am sorry I myself cant be of any help.

Thanks for your comment, I've already seen 100+ videos on youtube about this topic x) and visited a lot of sites but most of them are for podcast and for male voice. :D But I try to figure things out by myself.

The bad thing is, when I try to connect with those youtubers they don't reply to me, i don't know exactly why or I got a pretty arrogant message so no, thanks. Most youtubers aren't that kind as you'd think. :)

Anyway, thanks for your reply :3 have a nice day~ ^-^

• Like 1