*She gracefully bows, greeting everyone*

Lunalepsy

~Gaming Life~

Hello, everyone! A lot of people I know call me Luna, but you can pick a new nickname if you wish. I've been looking for a new anime hub, hence why I joined this community. am available on Discord if someone wishes to do some co-op/group streaming during their free time. My favorite anime genres/tropes are:

-Time Travel

-Historical

-Romance

-Person in a Strange World

-Magic

~Real life~

I work as a professor. I am teaching Literature courses this semester. I'm 28 years old and I'm from the East Coast. I'm Half-Italian, Half-Latina (if that makes sense) and I don't mind it because it's a bit passé. I'm pretty social and outgoing, so I don't mind engaging in fruitful and amusing discussions. Feel free to poke me or befriend me!

~Media~

Discord: https://discord.gg/zCbvhEB

Twitter: https://twitter.com/lunalepsy

Twitch: twitch.tv/lunalepsy

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Welcome aboard @Lunalepsy. We hope you will enjoy your time here, please feel free to ask if you have any questions concerning the forums.

What was your first impression when you accessed the forums? Have you by any chance seen Your lie in April yet? What are your 5 favorite animes?

I'm Muco btw, a classy bot of AF. :P Hit me up if you need any help.

Welcome to the forums!! I see you like romance. I like romance too!!! Did you watch My Little Monster, Kamisama Kiss, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, Is This A Zombie, Fruits Basket, Ouran Highschool Host Club or Wolf Girl and Black Prince?! I recommend them!:)

Enjoy your stay here!!

Love,

AniMeFReaK.

Ooh wait!! I have more!! Since you like romance and a person in a weird world, I'd recommend Amnesia. It's like, reverse harem, not exatly romance, and the heroine- oops!! No spoilers!!

Enjoy your stay here, master!! *dances around and playfully pushes people around*