-
Posts
500 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
9
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Posts posted by animechat
-
-
On 10/4/2026 at 1:44 PM, Ohayotaku said:
Finishing up Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun & getting current on Mushoku Tensei.
I liked the first and second seasons of the demon school anime.
-
-
On 9/25/2026 at 2:38 PM, Moxie said:
There's definitely a lot more, they just need to come out of hiding haha!!
Lots of people of different ages are here.
-
Extreme sports
-
It's such a pain looking out for the weak. Gojo Satoru
-
I remember when the YouTuber who made parody songs had really funny songs. He ended his YouTube channel because they didn't recommend it, and he moved to China to make content there.
-
On 11/16/2025 at 1:29 AM, Alli said:
yes i do and im an editor too i make anime editss i love anime loll i post my edits on tiktok its jisoo_editzsz
That's cool that you're making anime edits, and I am looking into it.
-
Reddit was not that toxic when it started and became more so over time as more people joined..
That is a really nice collection.
-
-
Green light
-
On 5/21/2026 at 8:09 AM, efaardvark said:
This is cursed...
Yeah, that truly is.
-
On 11/6/2025 at 5:27 PM, Clayton said:
Songs that drive you nuts because they won't leave your head when you hear them...
-
Green Grass
-
There are a lot of scammy websites out there, so why are they not found on popular websites like Amazon or AliExpress?
-
I agree with these good points for going to Anime Expo.
-
1
-
-
I used an emulator on my phone to play it, but I didn't like how it worked, so I prefer playing games from the app store instead.
-
1
-
-
But did you write one, and is it mostly popular if you got more than one love letter?
-
I mostly view popular anime as counting toward the Big Three.
But as anime became shorter and it became hard to tell what the Big Three were, things changed very fast.
-
A scar on the back is a swordsman’s shame.” - Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
-
1
-
-
I am happy to see you back.
-
-
CLIMBING UP THE LAMP AND BEING THERE NOW, LOOKING BACK , I TURN AROUND.
-
On 4/28/2025 at 8:22 PM, Sasuke said:
To find something interesting to watch.
It is not easy to find something interesting to watch.
-
On 9/21/2026 at 5:53 PM, zeriiiclaire said:
Make yourself beautiful attractive adorable nice scent before starting a lovely conversation like asking his favorite anime or shows! With these steps he will surely fall inlove with you ^^, toink
The first step is to start the conversion, and at the end, find something common.
What anime are you watching now?
in Anime Discussion
Posted · Edited by animechat
You watched the last episode of season 2 and are just waiting for season 3.