Jump to content

Lelouch

AF Member
  • Posts

    937
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by Lelouch

  1. True nothing like keeping busy to stay away from all the negative thinking out there
  2. I can imagine buddy just over work yourself
  3. Happy Saturday hope everyone has a fantastic day
  4. I was just kidding no worries sakura
  5. I see I'll make sure to keep my distance
  6. good busy like yourself been active again since I took a break form here but other then that just peachy
  7. I glad u still remember me lol it's been a while since we spoke and yea it's been a while
  8. Good morning everyone have a great day
  9. true betting isn't always a sure thing
  10. well this season looks to be unpredictable
  11. patriots won today 43-0 against Miami
  12. Happy Sunday everyone have a great day
  13. what!!! Hk turned into a ghost or zombie
  14. Good morning everyone have a great day
×
×
  • Create New...