I need your help to inform about this game

Shintendo

Hey guys, I really want some help with something that means so much to me. You see, I played my copy of “My Girlfriend is a Mermaid!?” on the Nintendo Switch back in late March of 2019 and here’s what I have to say. Before I do, I have a confession to make. I was never really a guy who was interested in visual novels before. They felt like a waste of time, just a cash grab or pointless. You can kind of see I never liked reading (Which is true, I rarely read at all back then), but it all changed all of a sudden once I played “My Girlfriend is a Mermaid!?”. The story just kept me asking questions, making me so interested in finding out the truth. I adored the game, it was the perfect visual novel in my opinion. It was so relatable, heartwarming and beautiful when I first went through my playthrough of the game. Now, here's what I really need your support on. I personally think this title has a really small fan base and it doesn't really have much recognition, and it kind of disappoints me because this game does a lot of things right. I want to bring a lot of newcomers to check this title out and give it a try. If you want to help, please support me by checking out this discord server and getting as many people to know about this title and the server. The discord server is my attempt at starting a community that I think hasn't really been active. If you need more info on this, my name is ion#4647 on discord if you have one. So, if you are willing to support the concept, thank you so much. Please at least spread the word for she is mermaid and have a good one.

Discord Server: <link removed>

hey and welcome to AF forums, please refer to rules and regulations thread before you post/advertise to know where you can advertise (assuming its not a spam-post)

i've removed any links related to the discord as it is not allowed in the website, thank you for understanding

xii360 of af-forums, 6/9/2019, @1:00pm

• 10 months later...