School-Live!

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]78ff78ef9e5f4bf940685e7c260da6cc1424719059_full.thumb.jpg.0838f5ef1cda8b63afcd05fe6fbdb937.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The story revolves around four girls who decide to stay over at school: the energetic Yuki Takeya, the shovel-loving Rumi, the center of the group Rurii, who brings everyone together, and Megu, the spacey school adviser. However, through mysterious circumstances, the girls find themselves the final survivors in a zombie attack, and continue to live at the school.

This series looks like it will be an interesting one , the anime had a huge Moe element as well as a zombie apocalypse , making it quite different from your run of the mill Zombie or Moe anime , hopefully it's done well and the story can hold up.

• 4 weeks later...

We have a pretty heavy episode as our intro , it looks like this this series may turn out to be much better than anticipated.

I feel quite bad about Yuki and I for the other members having to try deal with her.

I am quite interested in what's behind the desks piled up at the end of the hallway , hopefully we find out more about that soon.

Another great episode this week , we see a little of Kurumi's past , I think she may have PTSD and uses the spade to calm her or comfort her in some way.

On the other hand Yuki is somehow still oblivious to what is actually happening.

This anime gives me chills... Yuki is a liability in this group... She's mentally broken... Megumi's obviously dead and she's just a hallucination or Yuki's inner conscience. But she's very much important to the group at the same time... She's what keeps them sane. Yes, all the girls are broken and could just snap at any moment, but they're a lot better than Yuki. I feel like they're using her as an escapism to reality. It's very interesting... I may actually nominate this for anime of the season. This or Overlord, but I'm leaning on the former...

• Agree 1

It surprised me as well I picked it up anticipating something much more focused on Moe or Gore but it turned my expectations around quite fast at the end of the first episode. I am just sitting back and waiting to see who breaks first ans what chaos will ensue , and of course I am waiting for Megumi to turn (though she is so nice it's a real shame).

I do wander whether Yuki is actually as broken as she seems , she might snap put of it at some point or she may be in shock and is trying to deny what is right in front of her , in which case she may get over it eventually.

I think my favorite character so far has to be Kurumi she is by far the most able in the current situation and if it werent for her PTSD I think she would be completely fine.

We learn a little of how things got to be as they are now and a little more about Megu-nee , though I still don't see how Yuki ended up so broken , hopefully we get to see how that happened and I have a feeling that we shall soon see the end of Megu-nee or the start of her "Extended Life".

• 3 weeks later...

A daring rescue by an insane person . . . an interesting episode to say the least.

It still amazes me how badly Yuki is broken , even to the point that during all this she is still oblivious (or putting up an act).

This episode was heartbreaking in more than one way , we discover that Mugu-nee has been dead since before Mikun was rescued and then we learn how Yuki helps the others through their tough times.

I am still hoping that Yuki somehow snaps out of it some time , that might be a great plot line for them to follow as it would be fulled with a lot of drama and a lot of great scenes.

With a little luck the letters that the girls sent out might reach someone who could help them.

I do hope that the girls set Yuki right soon , she may break if they don't do something to either help her break the illusion or make it seem more real for her.

It looks like the girls have stumbled onto something quite interesting , the school seems to have been preparing for this to happen and has prepared an escape plan which the girls are going to try and use to get out to somewhere safe.

I hope this works out well though I don't see the series ending without at least one death and I have a feeling that Yuki may be the only one to survive (these are just my thoughts on what I think may happen).

• 3 weeks later...

I am actually disappointed with how Yuki came back to reality and how Yuuri has started to loose the plot lately , I hope that the ending is great and I am not sure whether or not Yuki will survive (or anyone else for that matter).

Hopefully Miki will be able to save Kurumi and Yuuri.

• Geano locked this topic