Some edits I do on PS

whatthehaek

I've been in this universe for too long and since 2010 I started to learn how to edit in Photoshop, mostly because I was part of a Portuguese forum called "Sailor Moon Portugal". 

There, we had edition contests from wallpapers to signature banners and stuff alike, and it was a way to learn a lot of stuff, even though I lost most part of my works because the said forum closed because forum usage fell a lot in Portugal. 

(Actually, as far as I know, there is only a few of them).

I used even to do forum layouts (which is that I miss the most tbvh).

I'll try to show you some stuff I've done and some I'll be doing in the future.

This I don't recall how long has passed since I've done it. Maybe some 3-4 years I guess. This was when I started to do some "real life people" edits, and when I was into kpop forums. 

Spoiler

7B7nBPk.png

pNpLbQv.png

7MSHEAp.png

yb7Igco.png

This was once I was bored asf and I decided to do a Nico signature for MAL foruns.

tw8wPiQ.png

This was done looong before I dropped photoedition and forums alltogether, because I started working, so less time to do this thingies.

2188.png.160bd3eeb98f57d201726eeea9e82086.png

7Li3pkB.jpg.ffc428ca5abbb7d6d40e71306e61a078.jpg

This ones have been from last year. Ash Lynx one was when I started back to edits, and Jirou was afterwards.

lXtzupT.png
xXgNWn1.png

pg3A2La.png
JZKHTJx.png

This one is the current set I am using here:

hmCpR5m.png
SWEe3ar.png

(The nickname used is different bc I am in a Portuguese forum , and I have a different user handle there).

I have some older works from 2010-2012 onwards but there are few of them, A lot of my stuff were hosted on tinypic, imageshack and imagefra.me, but unfortunately, I lost the access to the accounts meantime, and now those servers are down, so I lost everything I had somewhere in between and afterwards as well.

I also make gif aesthetics with templates:

Spoiler

mafuyu.gif.102f97e17941c487e6507269e4e7544f.gifakaashi.gif.92b7077dc3fcf3b9aa1eeb1702c5724d.gif

If you like something from the edits I do, I can arrange to do some :D

Edited by whatthehaek

• 2 months later...