Seiferdub

Cosplay Suggestions

I'm making this topic because I feel like there's a lot of people who don't know what cosplay they want to do, and they feel like being a character that looks more like them is easier to start off with than going full-out during their first foray into the world of cosplay.

I would like to start because while I've seen many anime, It's hard to find physical similarities between myself and fictional, cartoon characters.

I also know that there are far more characters that suit me better than this Ezio cosplay I did, and I would love to hear some suggestions from others on which characters they think would suit me the best.

Finally, I just want to say that I am so sorry if posts like this aren't allowed, I just think that there are a lot of people that struggle coming up with a character to cosplay, and there are far too few sites that give them proper feedback on suitable look-a-likes.

This is me; I'm looking specifically for anime-esque characters, either from proper anime, manga, or anime inspired video games, and I would love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks in advance, and I hope this thread helps out a lot more than just me in the long run.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

d9d8ef259a4edbf28b1c77b10d7e327d.jpg

Doreamon Onizuka, no further context or explanation needed.

• Funny 1

4 hours ago, EvaUnit69 said:

d9d8ef259a4edbf28b1c77b10d7e327d.jpg

Doreamon Onizuka, no further context or explanation needed.

I think you may be projecting. XD

I think you would make a great Gilbert Nightray! :) 

You have the right type of natural hair, shoulders and overall frame. There's also minimal cosmetics involved. 

Gilbert.Nightray_full.47010.thumb.jpg.fcc55c8b438afceb523bc019af808c42.jpg

8bd54642990f5e07ffe52f9dda5c8d68.jpg.7bb658a867da25b152119c9b6801fb7f.jpg

00000.jpg.b72e60fdb524cceb06de86bcbdcb992d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1