Abandoned Places

Hanna Fechik

I watched this one video of an island mostly deserted, it use to be a prison facility of some kind, but had been abandoned. However it was still under guard with patrols to stop pesky tourists and sightseers. Didn't stop one mad lad from approaching the island, camping them and giving himself a private tour. Most of the area was overgrown forest, a few old buildings littered the interior where guards had lived. The prison itself was eyrie. 

2 hours ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

I watched this one video of an island mostly deserted, it use to be a prison facility of some kind, but had been abandoned. However it was still under guard with patrols to stop pesky tourists and sightseers. Didn't stop one mad lad from approaching the island, camping them and giving himself a private tour. Most of the area was overgrown forest, a few old buildings littered the interior where guards had lived. The prison itself was eyrie. 

Hmm, what country did this place happen to be near?

5 minutes ago, Hanna Fechik said:

I suppose you know the Ghost Town of Pripyat? In Ukraine?

Yeah, its within the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, don't know much about the town itself. All I know about the town itself was it was a closed city, so even back in the day it wasn't in a radioactive hell-scape you had to have special access to enter the town. 

On 12/16/2021 at 9:23 AM, MediaConsumesMe said:

Yeah, its within the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, don't know much about the town itself. All I know about the town itself was it was a closed city, so even back in the day it wasn't in a radioactive hell-scape you had to have special access to enter the town. 

They also have the creepiest amusement park an indoor pool.

Several other interesting places to check out are Nara Dreamland and Takakanonuma Greenland.