An anime streaming platform with English voice acting?

Jinouga

Hello everyone, As a student in France, I will have an English test (TOEIC if you know) to validate for the end of my studies in 1 year and a half.

I have a list of anime to watch and I would like to watch them in English to learn while having fun.
So I would need English subtitles with English voices.

I already know about Funimation, however there are not all anime that I would like to see on it.
I want to get all the anime from the Fate universe in English in chronological order.

I would therefore like to know if you know of other legal platforms than Funimation which broadcasts anime episodes in English subtitles with ENGLISH VOICES, I insist on this, because if there are only Japanese voices it will not be useful to me.

Thanks in advance. :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jinouga said:

Hello everyone, As a student in France, I will have an English test (TOEIC if you know) to validate for the end of my studies in 1 year and a half.

I have a list of anime to watch and I would like to watch them in English to learn while having fun.
So I would need English subtitles with English voices.

I already know about Funimation, however there are not all anime that I would like to see on it.
I want to get all the anime from the Fate universe in English in chronological order.

I would therefore like to know if you know of other legal platforms than Funimation which broadcasts anime episodes in English subtitles with ENGLISH VOICES, I insist on this, because if there are only Japanese voices it will not be useful to me.

Thanks in advance. :)

Netflix has most the Fate Anime, only ones mission on there are the movies. But otherwise you should be good. Chronologically watch Zero, followed by Stay Night, followed by Unlimited Blade Works, followed by Heaven Feel Trilogy - Ideally I'd say watch Zero after Stay Night, Unlimited Blade Works, Heaven Feel Trilogy as Zero is a prequel and well minor spoil big reveals. Also as a side note, Stay Night, Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven Feel Trilogy are not set one after the other there all different routes the main character Shirou goes on. 

Once you hit off those you then can choose to tackle each show as you see fit, none follow on from each other and are pretty self contained. Personally I'd choose to go for Apocrypha first, then Grand Order (one series, four films - the other is the the First Order movie, followed by the Camelot Duology Films, then the Series and finish off with Solomon (not released the English dub yet). Finally sit down to watch Extra - once you done all that you've done Fate. 

There's fate prototype, but that's only subbed online, and I found a fan dub which is uploaded on the forum but no subtitles. There also other anime on Netflix and they should be the same with English dub and English subtitles.