kisnagy2010 Posted March 14, 2022 Share Posted March 14, 2022 Hey Guys! A few month ago, I realized that animators, illustrators creating anime are severely underpaid. They put in 12+ hours to create the next episode of our favourite show and usually earn just enough to get by. Crazy, right? I took what I learned from watching anime and set a goal of providing an alternative to these artists. I gathered my blockchain developer friends and now we are trying to find out what could be the best solution to this problem! 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MediaConsumesMe Posted March 15, 2022 Share Posted March 15, 2022 Well damn, if you were able to help them that be great. However I have no idea how you'd use blockchain to accomplish that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now