Looking for this anime!

Aria222

Question

I’m looking for an anime that I’ve seen years ago but can’t find. The female lead has medium length blonde ombré hair and the male lead has short dark hair. The girl leads a normal life with her dad owning a chicken shop. One night she sees the male lead fight on the street with magic which isn’t something humans should see so he takes her for questioning. The secret magic school finds out that she’s a magical being so she has to leave her family and join it. At the start the male lead hates her because she’s the same being that his mom is and she left him and his dad. But the principle instructs him to look after her. Also it’s a bit of a reverse harem anime I guess since all the male students keep following her and sending her chocolates and flowers but not because of her personality but because of the magical being that she is and they can’t help but become obsessed. If anyone knows the title then please let me know! I’ve been looking for this for so long 

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, TheSmolestAnimeNerd said:

omg i have seen this or at least the manga/manwha version of it. i will try my best to find out the name for you

Omg that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you, I’ve been searching for this anime for so long it’s honestly been driving me insane 😩