Help finding Older anime

Grampos

I've been thinking and thinking about an anime I cannot find since the first time I watched it.  It is bothering me that I cannot find it through any normal means of searching.

This anime has a whole bunch of kids in a more modern day.  The kids all have swords, but the average public cannot see them.  The MC notices the kids with swords but is found out.  He is helped by another kid with a word to find out how to obtain his by finding out the error in his life and the next time they meet they will have to fight. 

Is there anyone who can help me find this anime or give me some suggestions to what it might be?

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly that's part of the problem, I don't have a clue.  Remember watching it before the covid pandemic and possibly the hard freeze in Texas.  I know it had to be after 2010 .. but that's as close as I can get.

• 2 weeks later...

@Grampos I do not have an answer for you, but I do have a suggestion:

Go to MAL 

To the right-hand side of the page, you will see a "Jump to" followed by a drop down for the 4 seasons and a field for the year.

You can use these filters to search all the anime that exists on the MAL database for a respective season and year.

I actually went through every season and year on MAL one time to determine what series I have never seen.  My area of expertise resides in older animation up until around the year 2000, after that animation is kinda hit miss with me, with more miss than hit ;) 

Good luck in your journey to find the answer and if you do, let us know.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...