Naruto the Creator (Need Help)

HakuUzumaki

Crossover with Naruto and DC Universe.

Konohagakure becomes the island of Themyscira. The plot of this story is that Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Kakashi, and Shizune didn't want Naruto to become a ninja but Naruto wants to become a ninja. So they dropped Naruto off on a stranded island. They left him a scroll that reads: His siblings are the new heirs of either Uzumaki Clan or Namikaze Clan. When Naruto becomes the age that he can't get training to become a ninja. They'll return to get him. They hope they could have civil discus. Naruto got upset at this letter. He found a powerful wishing scroll. This scroll has Six wishes. It only appears when someone is in need of something.

Naruto's wishes are these things:

1. Konohagakure become an island and was renamed to Themyscira.
  2. Themyscira there will be no chakra allowed anymore.
  3. Make all the men on that island become females.
  4. Have barriers between Themyscira, his island, and the Elemental nations.
  5. Teleport all of the Konohagakure jutsu to Konohagakure clans' rivals in the other villages.
  6. Naruto wishes to become immortal.

The next morning for Konohagakure find themselves in the middle of an ocean instead of being surrounded by forest. Naruto sends a letter to Themyscira formerly known as Konohagakure. Dear former Konohagakure Council and Worst Parents of History, After you dropped me off on the island. I found a legendary scroll that grand me six wishes. You are seeing the results of my four wishes. About now that all the men in Konohagakure becoming females from babies to seniors. (At that moment in the council chamber. All the men in Konohagakure just becoming females.) I also wished for you idiots can't mold chakra anymore. I also wish for Konohagakure to become an island. Which I renamed the Island of Themyscira. The way to get Konohagakure back to where it was is either get him back before his 21 birthday and have him step on that surface of Themyscira. To you Fourth Hokage and Lady Namikaze. I denounce you as my parents. I hope you like living a civilian life since you wanted me to live like one. So I think it's only fair for all of the Konohagakure to become civilians. By the way, I also wished to become Immortal. Hatred Abandoned son, Naruto. The Council is upset and blamed the Namikaze and Uzumaki Clan. They all voted for Fourth Hokage to be removed. Danzo was elected to become the fifth Hokage. Danzo tried to back those barriers. Naruto spilt his personalities into different gods and goddesses of different pantheons, Egyptians, Greek, Roman, Norse, Japanese, Chinese, and others but not Jewish, Islam, or Christianity. Back on Themyscira. It has been centuries since the Ninja of Konohagakure. Now all the Amazon women are the descendants of those former Konohagakure. Once in a while, the barriers will let the boat full of men drift onto Themyscira Island so they can get pregnant. Konohagakure's name and Naruto's name are lost in history and time. When Naruto became Immortal. He accidentally makes his blood relationship with Kushina, Minato, Naruko, and Memma gone. If Tsunade, Kushina, Shizune, and Naruko go past the barriers they'll become males and their return of their chakra. If Female Jiraiya, Female Minato, Female Kakashi, and Female Memma go past the barriers they'll become males but to their old bodies. NarutoXHarem Main Pairing is NarutoXQueen Hippolyta concubines: Tsunade, Female Jiraiya, Kushina, Female Minato, Shizune, Female Kakashi, Naruko, and Female Memma. 
Edited by HakuUzumaki

• HakuUzumaki changed the title to Naruto the Creator (Need Help)