If the anime world was real, what would you want?

Sonic Whammy

OK, so this question is going to be very unusual, so I apologize in advance, but I really need some creative ideas.

As I've talked about here and there, I run game show events at anime conventions. For my most popular game, Press Your Luck, I do something a little strange to tie into it. Scattered around the board are different "prizes" that the contestant can win. However, most of these are not your typical prizes that you'd see on normal game shows. Instead, I went around the anime and video game worlds to see what things and places would make good "prizes" if they existed in real life.

Some examples include:

• From Pokemon: Pokeballs, a Pokedex, and a Gyarados Sub
  • From Sailor Moon: a Moon Transformation Wand, a Rainbow Crystal Pendant and a trip to Crystal Tokyo
  • From One Piece: A Striker boat and a Going Merry Cruise
  • From Mega Man: A Mega Buster and Roll's Maid Service for a week

For my new series of shows, I want to look into some new "prize" ideas based on more recent anime and games, as I have not updated my prize list in 12 years. I'm long overdue.

So the question is this: If any universe from all of anime and games existed IRL, what iconic items would you want to own from it? What exotic or crazy places from that universe would you want to visit on a trip?

I hope you all can offer some ideas. I thank any and all of you in advance.