Kuromukuro - General Discussion

mpo48

• 2 weeks later...

I've only watched the first two episodes so far - the mecha animations are underwhelming. The problem is, I am feeling underwhelmed due to watching Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans last season. Sunrise just seems to do it better than P.A. Works for mecha...

Having said that, I do like the two main characters in Kuromukuro but yeah, just feeling underwhelmed.. :S

I've only watched the first two episodes so far - the mecha animations are underwhelming. The problem is, I am feeling underwhelmed due to watching Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans last season. Sunrise just seems to do it better than P.A. Works for mecha...

Having said that, I do like the two main characters in Kuromukuro but yeah, just feeling underwhelmed.. :S

yeah this is p.a. works first mecha anime but they are putting a lot of effort in to making it as good as they can p.a. works even hired tensai okamura who has worked on a lot action shows as a director i think its impressive that the studio is willing try something new

• Geano locked this topic