Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi (Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~)

Wodahs

Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi

ok peopilites of this great forum

A new forum has had its birth and thus time has fallen to submit another amines review

And as a side note a disclaimer I may drag others points of view into use in these discussions

So with copious amounts of rest , coffee and spare time (and who shouldn't mention snacks as you always need to mention these) I does write !

So far we have had three episodes of this anime air to date and well how do I submit will submit my view with other than ~ "well yer , I enjoyed it !!! ... "

So lets start with its a 19th-century industrial Steampunk type anime in its aesthetic designs incorporating science fiction and/or science fantasy and technologies along the lines of Shisha no Teikoku (The Empire of Corpses)

And with the every thing being broadly brushed as a harem these days from SAO to Ghost in the Shell where , not only can be one be interested in many others but now also where a number of characters interested in the one even if that one is oblivious to the fact of this . thus making this a reverse harem that I feel @AnimeThief will enjoy

Now with this anime type scene setting , they've thrown a few character names (or ones of similarity) like Victor Frankenstein , Abraham Van Helsing , Herlock Sholmès (yes they obviously had a play on this name for reasons) coupled with some other lesser known or unknown ones to complete their cast Arsène Lupin ,  Saint-Germain , Impey Barbicane , Finis , Delacroix II and Rempart Leonhardt with the heroine Cardia Beckford we go forth to a well summarized run down

lets see , you have good guys being bad and bad guys being good !

the end !.....

Should I leave it there?

Well let’s add a summarized opinion or as they put it a synopsis but some one else as I liked how they put it so ill quote them

To quote Honeys Anime

https://honeysanime.com/code-realize-sousei-no-himegimi/

I want to feel you. I want to feel your warmth. Cardia is a girl who carries a virulent poison within her body that melts everything she touches. Feared as a monster, she spends her days isolated from everything. One night, on the verge of being captured by the English army, she meets a thief/gentleman, known as Arséne Lupin.He guides her to the city of copper machines, London. She encounters various people there and an unexpected adventure opens up before her. Before long, she begins to work with Lupin. While this is going on, the mystery of her own body and lost memories begin to draw close. The truth and a wish that this girl, called a monster, arrives at is

• Like 1