A game you think no one else plays

Sonic Whammy

Everyone talks about their favorite game of any kind. But I'll bet that a lot of people here and all around have a game or two from their past or present that they don't know that anyone else actually plays because no one else where they live does. And that's if they've even heard of it at all.

I can think of several that fit this category, so I can reply to this several times, but I'll start with a card game I just broke back out a couple weeks ago: Mille Bornes

Basic rules: You're trying to drive a distance of exactly 700 or 1000 km in each round before your opponent. To do so, you have to have a green light in front of you, and avoid hazards that can befall your car like flat tires, accidents and running out of gas.

So, does anyone else play? And what games do you think you're alone in playing?

Think I've seen a lot of the kids at my high school periodically playing some form of BS during the final days of school each year. It's that whole UNO-esque spin, right? First one tries to play at least one ace face down, then the next guy any twos, next guy three's and so on. And then if anyone calls your bluff, the loser of the challenge has to pick up all the discards.