Fixing Naruto Series

Yume Sheezy

I love Naruto and I think it's the GOAT, but all stories have flaws and no story is perfect. I have acknowledged this and decided to make video essays on how I would fix the flaws that I see. In thesee videos, I cover topics such as Sakura's potential, her relationship with Sasuke, screen time of side characters, power escalation, the loss of the theme of "hard work beats natural talent" and much more, all in an effort to perfect Naruto or at least bring out its max potential, of course in my opinion. Please enjoy.

Naruto Part I: 

Naruto Part II (1/2): 

Naruto Part II (2/2): 

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Thanks for the videos and agree with a lot of the changes you suggested. I was a huge Naruto nerd at the beginning, and was especially excited about Shippuden. However, it quickly became overbearing and seemingly lost its direction due to being too damn long. The ending of Shippuden pissed me off but honestly, I lost my interest in the show due to the amount of fillers, the loss of direction, the OP nature of the characters, or as you stated, underdevelopment of some long before the ending. I think he had a particular story goal when he started the story, but when it became so successful he lost sight of it and went for the milk and pulled the cows teat too much. Feels like he kind of sold his soul and sacrificed his vision to please the masses and appease the god of greed.