Byakuya vs Lucci.....who'd win in a fight to the death...

Unbound26

Hello Anime lovers and the Anime world...I'm trying to solve a very heated debate between my bro and I....He keeps on insisting that Lucci, at the time Luffy fault him in Enies Lobby, could beat Byakuya, at the time he fought Ichigo when he first used Bankai... without haki and could beat and overwhelm Byakuya with his physical strength and Martial arts alone...Can someone please tell this mans that byakuya is also trained in Martial arts on top of kendo so technically 2 different types of Martial arts....he's a kido master...has a powerful zanpaktou with 3 different forms and immense spiritual pressure which I honestly think he would need haki thats equal or greater than that to actually do any major damage with physical strength alone....so who do ya think is the more likely winner in this battle....? Love to hear ya guys opinions....let's have a conversation....lol

240px-Byakuya_Kuchiki.jpg

Rob_Lucci_Anime_Pre_Timeskip_Infobox.png

• Like 1

Moved to anime section. :)

In terms of the question though I am on the side of Lucci in this case. Its true she is less brutal in terms of fighting though at the same time she is very smart, and dose know how to hold her own when needed. If pushed in a corner she can certainly win. I am also only slightly wanting this because I prefer her as a character.