Attack on titan levi's relationship discussion

SAO LILDOOP

So, Levi was really into petra, but since she died (sadly) who do you think he would/should get with?

I personally have been shipping Levi and Hange since the first time i'd seen them both, y'know opposites attract.

Not all comments welcome! No Levi X eren garbage (Levi is not gay) and no comments criticizing Levi in any way. Other than that, all comments welcome.

th?&id=OIP.M282e50640a5caddf1ab5e33da9084a4co0&w=300&h=168&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...
So, Levi was really into petra, but since she died (sadly) who do you think he would/should get with?

I personally have been shipping Levi and Hange since the first time i'd seen them both, y'know opposites attract.

Not all comments welcome! No Levi X eren garbage (Levi is not gay) and no comments criticizing Levi in any way. Other than that, all comments welcome.

I've always liked Levi. It's obvious he's not gay. Thing is I would say if he and Hange get together it probably wouldn't be over their attitudes. In other words, Levi has a pessimistic yet depressing attitude where Levi acts like he's hoping for the best and preparing for the worst of things, yet Hange is the type of person who doesn't let a bad day let her down. She has an optimistic attitude which is very obvious. Even when you'd think she's be very depressed based on current events. She doesn't let it bother her.

Despite these attitudes and it is easy to look past them. They both have an interest in killing Titans. Levi likes to exploit their weakness's and Hange likes to torture them. These are two things they have in common. Perhaps Hange and Levi will get together.

Sometimes, in Levi's case there is a coping mechanism for those that are depressed and in denial. Despite the fact that we see Levi as this bad ass guy that is basically a ranger for the wall, even miserable people like to be around people that are really happy so that they can be happy through that person and I do agree that Hange should be the person for Levi.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic