ERASED - Episode 7 Discussion

feelme

EPISODE 7 ALERT

Alright I finally caught up on all the episodes including the one released today; episode 7. Wow this show is fantastic. It has me on the edge of my seat trying to make sure I don't miss any subtle details or hints. I haven't felt like this since last year watching Oregairu 2. There's way too many sus characters so far throughout the show. However through all the evidence I have seen so far, I can not get rid of the sensei off my suspect list. He's just super suspicious, ever since the first time he was introduced. But I am also torn, mainly because, it just doesn't feel right if it's the sensei. It would be a bit obvious, since everybody was probably suspicious about him since day one. But we did get a good look of the killer's body at the end of the episode today, and it most definitely has to be an adult during that time. Ughhhh this is just too good!

[spoiler=Sus AF]tumblr_inline_o2rl9um9ND1rizxku_540.png.324fb708be886bb7e21dd8fbc8501f19.png

• Agree 1

Ah seeing Hinazuki so happy was really heart-warming. And this scene was cute. :P

erased-episode-07.thumb.jpg.d19827baf4f7dc4d7c6b6c089d75ff36.jpg

However through all the evidence I have seen so far, I can not get rid of the sensei off my suspect list. He's just super suspicious, ever since the first time he was introduced.

Yes that scene of the teacher right before the ending this episode seems VERY suspicious and I feel the same way too.

But, the supposed killer/kidnapper is a serial one right? I just can't believe it would be the teacher... he seems to show genuine empathy towards Satoru in trying to help Hinazuki and I don't think his schedule would fit in with the future/past events (however way to look at it) unless he is hiring an accomplice .

Come to think of it we don't really know anything much about the teacher do we... aghh. >_<

• Like 2

• Geano locked this topic