Levi and Armin

Aynami

Konichiwa!, so i was thinking while looking at posts on an anime site I'm on, and found multiple posts dissing Armin, (not a surprise) and Levi, now I understand some of them, and these two being my favorite characters in the Shingeki No Kyojin franchise i went into rant mode, and here are the reasons I love these two characters not saying I hate the others, sooooo here we go!

Reasoning for Levi: Yes he is my number one anime crush, cause one he's hot, two, he's suuuper awesome, and so on. But also I think he has Had so much pain in his life, he's had a lot of the one's he's cared for die before him and he couldn't do anything. Now I'm not saying what happens for those whom don't know, but you people who have either read the Manga, seen the first season, and have seen the "No Regrets" OVA you understand what I mean right? This character isn't all looks for me! Now yes, people say Eren, has had a toughest time, and that is true he's had it rough. Now let's move on....

Reasoning for Armin: Lot's are not giving this guy respect just because of an idiotic reason, Cause he's not "Physically strong". So what? He is mentally awake at least! He has been sticking with his friends, and doing his best to stand up for them. He's saved Eren, and the Trainee's too, he uses his head, instead of caring about getting revenge on the titans. Now yes, he has had his moments where he's not the brightest, but lets see, hmm, and just because he looks like a freaking girl doesn't mean anything! Also, In the anime HE'S the one telling the story, if you pay close attention, it's NOT Eren!

Also I want to Mention the females I love!: Hange Zoe, Sasha Braus (ship her with Connie soo much!)

Now I want to hear from you! Whose your favorite character(s) and why??

Now I'm not posting this to start something, I'm simply posting this for fun

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

My two favourite characters for Attack on Titan would have to go towards Levi and Mikasa. Both are really cool characters with exceptional strength and skill.

I particularly adored Mikasa though due to her strong willingness to protect Eren.

@Aynami - since you wrote a nice fun thread, I'll add a fun picture below. xD

attack-on-titan-mikasa-eren-levi-fun.thumb.jpg.be7040e1afb8aa5e51287594752218b7.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 4 months later...

I know this thread might be a couple months old but I agree with this so much.

Armin is one of my favorite Anime characters ever because he's absolutely and undeniably adorable, along with how smart he is, and how he's such a good friend to Eren and Mikasa. I love everything about him because even though he isn't very strong he still keeps everyone alive with his smart battle plans and quick wit; I absolutely hate it when people diss on Armin for "Not being tough" or "Looking like a girl" because 1. If you were living in that world would you be able to fight the titans? No, most likely not. At least Armin pulls his weight by keeping Eren in check -Cause Eren can get pretty crazy at times- and making the plans that save their lives! And 2. Armin is the only guy I can think of who can pull off that hair and I personally don't think he looks like a girl at all.

Levi is also one of the best Anime characters I've ever seen.

He has seen a lot of pain in his life as you said @Aynami and he still soldiers on and keeps his cool even when everything's falling down around him. He's also pretty hot too, just saying. :P But I love how he acts and although he's not as tall as some are, he is still just as great if not even better.

• Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic