Jump to content

God Gohan

AF Member
  • Posts

    133
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by God Gohan

  1. I'm watching season 1 of Haikyuu before the second season starts.
  2. I'm still having big hopes for Nicholas. It sucks that he uses those drugs, but I hope he overcomes it.
  3. The tweet describes the image: "A young boy stares out over a dilapidated city in this wonderful piece of concept art for #NieRNewProject."
  4. I use both, but I prefer the 12 hour time.
  5. I'll check it out. Thanks.
  6. It was a waste of money for my friend who payed to watch! We all were not fond of how MMW was running away from Manny. The whole match was one sided the commentators, and the dude who was interviewing Manny in the end of the match were not saying good stuff about Manny, and if it the match went to the judges I would bet all my money that the winner was going to be MMT. Overall the match was dull. I just watched to see if his record was going to be broken, but my friend in the other hand despises MMW.
  7. As long as they keep giving us content. I'm happy with that. The graphics are going to be top notch though. Also I'm tempted to read the manga. So I don't have to wait that long.
  8. Thanks for the warm welcome. I occasionally watch boxing. The last boxing match I've watched was Mayweather vs Pacquiao
  9. Ace Attorney on Twitter Ace AttorneyVerified account‏@aceattorneygame You heard Wright! Ace Attorney 6 (working title), announced in Japan today, is also in development for the west!
  10. A new fashion collaboration between London-based clothing maker Aquascutum and Riyoko Ikeda's classic shōjo manga and TV anime, The Rose of Versailles, features Oscar and Andre trading in their court finery for classic British trench coats. Aquascutum makes coats for men and women alike. The collaboration campaign includes an original comic entitled "The Rose of Versailles x Aquascutum - London Holiday" drawn by Riyoko Ikeda, which will begin publication on the collaboration home page on September 12, 2015. For more information about the collaboration, check out the official Japanese home page here. source
  11. God Gohan

    1/2 Prince

    It's good to know you're enjoying the manga.
  12. Probably Gon vs Pitou, and Netero Vs Meruem
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSXRYjRDE_4
  14. God Gohan

    Arslan Senki

    Well well well.. I just found something to read.
  15. I'm looking forward to watching Young black Jack.
  16. Crunchyroll added a couple more titles to its anime catalog today. The latest to join the lineup areCeres, Celestial Legend and Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie, both sporting subtitled and English-dubbed options. Ceres, Celestial Legendis now available for users in the United States and Canada, with free members able to access eight episodes per week. Synopsis: As for Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie, it's available for all Crunchyroll users in the United States and Canada. Synopsis: ------- Crunchyroll Adds "Ceres, Celestial Legend" and "Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie"
×
×
  • Create New...