Jump to content

Kuruko's Basketball - Who Do You Play For ?


Yuuki_Radosian

Which Team Do You Support  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Which Team Do You Support

    • Seirin
      1
    • Rakuzan
      0
    • Shutoku
      0
    • Kaijo
      0
    • Yosen
      0
    • Too
      0


Recommended Posts

Which of the teams in Kuroko no Basket do you support ?

(In addition to our hero team Seirin of course)

 

 

Seirin : Kuroko and Kagami

 

Rakuzan : Akashi

 

Sutoku : Midorima

 

Kaijo : Kise

 

Yosen : Murasakibara

 

Too : Aomine

 

 

I support Kaijo because I believe that Kise could be an incredible player and his ability could be so much more amazing if he just stops that annoying little habit of not copying the same person more than once in a row.

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's been a while since I've watched the show, so I'll see if I can make my decision based on memory of how they were. Hint: I most likely can't.

 

Instead of picking Seirin 'cause they're the 'protagonist team', I'll decide off one of the others.

I haven't seen how the Rakuzan team is, so I can't really pick them. But from I heard from the other GoM players, he's someone that makes them all feel uneasy, so that gives off the impression that he's probably the most intimidating. If that's the case, then he's probably not the friendly type. So no go for that team.

 

Too isn't a good option either, because of their sole reliance on one member. The team revolves around Daiki and his inhuman ways of scoring points. Not to mention that a lot of the teammates are jerks about it. 'lol, you can't beat us. We have Daiki on our side.' Yeah, cool, but what do YOU have? Oh, nothing? Cool.

 

Yosen...I'm sorry...This is too easy..... I can't pick this one either... Murasakibara...he's just....too stupid for me to even consider supporting his team...

 

Sutoku I don't remember well, but I do know that Midorima and his friend [can't remember his name] got along well enough, but his arrogance kinda annoys me little, but it isn't on the level of Too's, I think. The other teammates are smart about their tactics and are competent enough to not completely underestimate their opponent.

 

Kaijo, aside from Seirin, seems to be the only other team that relies on team work. The coach actually seems to give a fuck and the rest all try their damnedest. And being that Kise is able to nearly go toe-to-toe with Daiki, it shows the potential he has. And pushing his body to limit to help his team win shows that he gives a fuck about his team, unlike the other GoM guys that're like, "hand me the ball and I'll win the game". So this is definitely the team I root for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...