Agent of Zalem

Sci-fi Manga Recommendations?

I’m looking for a new manga to read, but don’t know where to start. I really enjoy sci-fi along the lines of Battle Angel: Alita and Ghost in the Shell. If anyone has suggestions I’d be grateful.

No Guns Life, maybe? (it’s also getting an anime adaption)

Noise. I think it's a prequel to BLAME, but I've never read that series. It's a one shot, though, so there's not much to read. The art's amazing, though.  It's all done in ink, with no screentoning. It's a bit violent...but I figure that's not going to be an issue?

Here's a link with more info:

https://myanimelist.net/manga/465/NOiSE

Akira (since, it's present in my mind due to another thread XD.) It's pretty long...

Clover was good. It's CLAMP...and I'm usually pleased with CLAMP XD Maybe X? It's sci-fi and magic...I'm not sure if has an official ending, though. I'm not sure what happened, but the story went on hiatus. I still think it's worth a read, if you like the artist team.

• Like 1